(the final program will be available within 30 October 2018)
Naples, Friday 10 May 2019
65° Regata dei Tre Golfi
65 years. Next year, on 10 May at midnight, the Tre Golfi will cut an important milestone along with the hundred boats that will make bow to Ponza and then return to turn the islets of Li Galli, in front of Positano, and arrive in the waters of Marina Grande in Capri.
About 170 nm course: Naples – Ponza – Li Galli – Capri
Part of IMA Mediterranean Maxi Offshore Challenge 2018-19
- Maxi IRC Racer/R.Cruiser Yachts LH ≥ 18,29m.
- ORC (groups A-B) and IRC (single group)
- Tre Golfi x 2: double-handed ORC yachts
- Vintage/Classic yachts as per CIM Rules
- Grand Cruising yacht (FIV Gran Crociera)
Capri, 14-18 May 2019
Four events, with on buoys and coastal regattas, ending on Saturday 18 afternoon with the Price giving ceremony in the fomous Piazzetta of Capri
Maxi Yacht Capri Trophy and Mylius Cup
Eligibility: Maxi IRC Racer/R.Cruiser Yachts with LH ≥ 18,29m.
Campionato Nazionale del Tirreno
Eligibility: ORC yachts with LH between 6.00m. and 18.28m.
Capri Swan Trophy
Eligibility: all types of Nautor’s built Swan yachts.
One entry fee regardless of the event to which one participates.
ORC Group A/IRC Group €800
ORC Group B €700
*Vintage/Classic Yacht €500
*Tre Golfi x 2 €300
*Grand Cruising Yachts €300
* Classes admitted to the Regata dei Tre Golfi only
- 40% discount to entries fees settled by 31.12.2018
- Free moorings two days before and one day after the races.